Growth Mindset: Learn from Other Students

Raining: Pexels


"An admittedly dorky self-quote, but I think there's something powerful in viewing typically-bad things as inherently important to our own success: Rain doesn't always have to weigh us down; sometimes it can wash off our burdens."

The most important part of this quote for me is bad things are important to build you up as a person.


"The way I would like to use "Why Not?" is in the sense of saying yes. Why not make time to see your friends? Why not make a random trip? Why not do something different than the usual routine? I think it is important for us to not get too focused on ourselves but live life with others. It is a lot more fun and if you are actually engaged with people you'll learn more about yourself along the way."

This is the complete opposite of my personality. I can often come up with plenty of reasons why not to do something. I still haven't decided if this is a good thing are not.

Comments

  1. I love this! I also think that, if you are living well, you will naturally accumulate some bad things. Those things are so important for growth and learning. Even though sometimes it's hard to think about that the moment something bad is happening, this may be a great source to keep in mind. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment