Topic Research: Festivals and Food

(Holi: Wikipedia)

Holi
What to Eat and Drink During Holi, India's Festival of Colors

Ganesh Chaturthi
Ganesh Chaturthi Sweet Recipes

Maha Shivaratri
Maha Shivaratri 2017: The Significance of Fasting

Diwali
What's eaten at Diwali?

Rama Navami
Sri Rama Navami

Durga Puja
Durga Puja 2015: 10 Delicious Dishes You Must Eat During the Festival

These are six possible festivals I would like to talk about, they are in order from the ones a like most to least. I went through about twenty festivals, so even Durga Puja seems interesting. As for what I would like to write, I was thinking of an overview of the festival then focus on the food. I would likely pick a few of the foods the seem most popular. Then go over how to make them as well as significance to the festival.
I am not entirely sure what to call these stories though. The best I have currently have is "Festivals and Food". Which is okay, but feedback is more than welcome.

Comments